Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cycle 14, CD 10

Yesterday I went in for those tests my RE talked about last week: a sonohysterogram and endometrial biopsy.

All I have to say is thank god for Vicodin. And Motrin. And Chipotle's burrito bowl (with guac).

The sonogram was fine and much to my relief, there were no polyps or fibroids or anything that didn't belong in there. My shiny uterus is actually, shiny after all!

The biopsy was very, very painful. But at least it didn't trigger that blasted vasovegal nerve reaction and I made without a visit to the ER or an attempt to end it all with a kitchen knife. Kidding... kind of. Results won't be back for another two weeks or so. So I have my waiting game-face on. But then again, I'm not sure when that really comes off.

Oh! And news from my annual gyn exam. I have a UTI that I didn't even know about. Oh joy. So much for those chronic UTIs going away after my cystoscope a few months back.

Tests, procedures, infections oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Your post gave me a good laugh this morning :-) Hope the biopsy comes back A-OK! Does the waiting game ever get any easier for you? It doesn't feel like it for me...

    ReplyDelete