Monday, April 23, 2012

Cycle 17, CD 1

I can't begin to tell you how nice it was to get out of the city- even if it was just for a few days. Our little get away was amazing. It was this wonderfully little artsy place out in the middle of nowhere. Mike and I indulged in the sun, the silence, and the complete tranquility of it all.

And then this morning I woke up with my period. Which I knew was coming because I've been spotting for the last 4 days (no progesterone this month). So tomorrow at 8:00am I'll see Dr. D for the first time in a long time, talk about what went wrong, and how we are going to move forward from here. I'm scared and relieved and apprehensive and excited all at the same time. Nothing like coming out of a waiting pattern to drum up the 'ole emotions again.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your appt. with the RE is informative, helpful, and comforting for you moving forward. I hope the doc has some answers for you, more than just "it was bad luck". We have *enough* "bad luck" in our lives. I'm going to live vicariously through your cycles for the next 2 months, so good luck!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete